Thursday, February 16, 2006

Twelve Rows left in Torino Games!













OK, it doesn't look like I accomplished much yesterday. In reality, I didn't - eight rows is not much. But I only have 12 rows left! In my defense, Wednesday is the day that I don't have time to think, eat or breathe. Between tutoring, after-school club at church and worship team practice, I am gone from noon until eight. When I got home last night I had a hard time focusing on both the Olympics and my crochet. I finally curled up with the heating pad on my feet (there is Arctic air coming in this week but no snow) and fell asleep watching the speed skating. Luckily, I have all morning to crochet today and this afternoon, two hours in the car with my hubby for a quick trip to the city! Check back tomorrow for a possibly finished garment!? Posted by Picasa

No comments: