Friday, February 03, 2006

It's a Blog Button!

Alright, so I'm having a crochet slump . . . I'm just not focusing very well. So I've been playing with my blog again and I created a button for my site. Isn't it perty?! Maybe someday I will have a full-fledged website to display my creations on . . . with a store and everything! Now that would be cool.

But I really need to get over my slump. I'm not sure why I can't get excited about crocheting. I have some really great projects that I'm working on. I just can't seem to stick with one long enough to get anything done. I'm signed up for the Crochet Olympics too. I need to train!

Maybe I'll just read a good book this weekend and give the crochet thing a rest. I really wanted to get the Table Runner done. I guess it's taken the wind out of my sails. I should just force myself . . . nah.

No comments: