Wednesday, February 08, 2006

How I Got My Crochet Groove Back

Well, I didn't particularly want to go to the meeting - the WASL (Washington Assessment of Student Learning) meeting. Daughter #2 said "I'll do better on the test if you go to the meeting." I didn't think I needed to go to the meeting. But go, I did. And I thought "Since I'm going to be sitting still for two hours, I might as well take something to work on."

I took the blanket I'm making for the little guy I looked after last week. Well, I crocheted like a madwoman. Turns out the meeting was mostly for parents whose children are at risk of doing poorly on the test - which daughter #2 is NOT. Turns out she (and daughter #3) got 30 extra-credit points in English class for having a parent attend. Lucky for her it picked me up out of my crochet slump and now I'm almost done with the blanket.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: